How Early Bonding, Depression, Illicit Drug Use, and Perceived Support Work Together to Influence Drug-Dependent Mothers' Caregiving
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
2005 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 431–445, July 2005
How to Cite
Suchman, N. E., McMahon, T. J., Slade, A. and Luthar, S. S. (2005), How Early Bonding, Depression, Illicit Drug Use, and Perceived Support Work Together to Influence Drug-Dependent Mothers' Caregiving. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 75: 431–445. doi: 10.1037/0002-94188.8.131.521
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
- Received August 21, 2003 Accepted April 14, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.