Dara Kerkorian, PhD, Mary McKay, PhD, and William M. Bannon, Jr., PhD, Department of Psychiatry, Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
Seeking Help a Second Time: Parents'/Caregivers' Characterizations of Previous Experiences With Mental Health Services for Their Children and Perceptions of Barriers to Future Use
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
2006 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 161–166, April 2006
How to Cite
Kerkorian, D., Bannon, W. M. and McKay, M. (2006), Seeking Help a Second Time: Parents'/Caregivers' Characterizations of Previous Experiences With Mental Health Services for Their Children and Perceptions of Barriers to Future Use. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 76: 161–166. doi: 10.1037/0002-94220.127.116.11
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
- Accepted December 1, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!