Ellen R. DeVoe, PhD, and William M. Bannon Jr., MSW, Columbia University School of Social Work; and Tovah P. Klein, PhD, Barnard College Department of Psychology and Center for Toddler Development.
Post-9/11 Helpseeking by New York City Parents on Behalf of Highly Exposed Young Children
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
2006 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 167–175, April 2006
How to Cite
DeVoe, E. R., Bannon, W. M. and Klein, T. P. (2006), Post-9/11 Helpseeking by New York City Parents on Behalf of Highly Exposed Young Children. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 76: 167–175. doi: 10.1037/0002-94188.8.131.52
This research was funded by the National Institute of Mental Health R01 MH66462–01 and the Barnard Center for Toddler Development. William M. Bannon Jr., is now at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry & Community Medicine.
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
- Accepted January 4, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!