Carol T. Mowbray, PhD, and Shari Strauss, MPA, School of Social Work, University of Michigan; Deborah Megivern, MSW, PhD, Luther College Project Upward Bound: James M. Mandiberg. MSW, PhD, School of Social Work, Columbia University; Catherine H. Stein, PhD, Department of Psychology, Bowling Green State University; Kim Collins, PhD, Disability Services, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; Sandra Kopels, JD, MSW, and Caroline Curlin, PhD, School of Social Work, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; Robin Lett, Counseling Center, Ball State University.
Campus Mental Health Services: Recommendations for Change
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
2006 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 226–237, April 2006
How to Cite
Mowbray, C. T., Mandiberg, J. M., Stein, C. H., Kopels, S., Curlin, C., Megivern, D., Strauss, S., Collins, K. and Lett, R. (2006), Campus Mental Health Services: Recommendations for Change. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 76: 226–237. doi: 10.1037/0002-94220.127.116.11
This study was funded, in part, by Grant #P116B000318 from the Fund for the Improvement of Post-Secondary Education. U. S. Department of Education.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Accepted February 24, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.