Attachment Representations of Institutionalized Adolescents and Their Professional Caregivers: Predicting the Development of Therapeutic Relationships
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
2006 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 325–334, July 2006
How to Cite
Zegers, M. A. M., Schuengel, C., van IJzendoorn, M. H. and Janssens, J. M. A. M. (2006), Attachment Representations of Institutionalized Adolescents and Their Professional Caregivers: Predicting the Development of Therapeutic Relationships. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 76: 325–334. doi: 10.1037/0002-94188.8.131.525
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Accepted August 21, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.