Racial Differences in Social Support: Kin Versus Friends
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
2006 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 374–380, July 2006
How to Cite
Griffin, M. L., Amodeo, M., Clay, C., Fassler, I. and Ellis, M. A. (2006), Racial Differences in Social Support: Kin Versus Friends. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 76: 374–380. doi: 10.1037/0002-9418.104.22.1684
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Accepted November 6, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.