The author would like to thank Trina Tan of Tampines Family Service Center and her team for their assistance with data collection. The schools, adolescents and principals who participated in this project are also gratefully acknowledged and thanked.
Effects of Parenting Style on Personal and Social Variables for Asian Adolescents
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
2006 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 503–511, October 2006
How to Cite
Ang, R. P. (2006), Effects of Parenting Style on Personal and Social Variables for Asian Adolescents. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 76: 503–511. doi: 10.1037/0002-94220.127.116.113
This research is supported by the Voluntary Welfare Organization Capability Fund, (VCF) Social Service Research Grant from National Council of Social Service, Singapore.
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
- Accepted October 27, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.