Susan A. Pickett-Schenk, PhD, Cynthia Bennett, MA, Judith A. Cook, PhD, Pamela Steigman, MA, Ian Villagracia, BA, and Dennis Grey, BA, Department of Psychiatry, University of Illinois at Chicago; Richard Lippincott, MD, Department of Psychiatry, University of Arkansas for the Medical Sciences.
Changes in Caregiving Satisfaction and Information Needs Among Relatives of Adults With Mental Illness: Results of a Randomized Evaluation of a Family-Led Education Intervention
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
2006 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 545–553, October 2006
How to Cite
Pickett-Schenk, S. A., Bennett, C., Cook, J. A., Steigman, P., Lippincott, R., Villagracia, I. and Grey, D. (2006), Changes in Caregiving Satisfaction and Information Needs Among Relatives of Adults With Mental Illness: Results of a Randomized Evaluation of a Family-Led Education Intervention. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 76: 545–553. doi: 10.1037/0002-94188.8.131.525
This work was supported by Grant R01 MH60721 from the National Institute of Mental Health. We thank Steve Augilard, Jane Burke-Miller, Pam Cameron, Jeanne Dunne, Rhonda Norwood, and our JOH study instructors for their invaluable assistance with this project.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Accepted November 7, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.