Susan A. Pickett-Schenk, PhD, Cynthia Bennett, MA, Judith A. Cook, PhD, Pamela Steigman, MA, Ian Villagracia, BA, and Dennis Grey, BA, Department of Psychiatry, University of Illinois at Chicago; Richard Lippincott, MD, Department of Psychiatry, University of Arkansas for the Medical Sciences.
Changes in Caregiving Satisfaction and Information Needs Among Relatives of Adults With Mental Illness: Results of a Randomized Evaluation of a Family-Led Education Intervention
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
2006 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 545–553, October 2006
How to Cite
Pickett-Schenk, S. A., Bennett, C., Cook, J. A., Steigman, P., Lippincott, R., Villagracia, I. and Grey, D. (2006), Changes in Caregiving Satisfaction and Information Needs Among Relatives of Adults With Mental Illness: Results of a Randomized Evaluation of a Family-Led Education Intervention. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 76: 545–553. doi: 10.1037/0002-94220.127.116.115
This work was supported by Grant R01 MH60721 from the National Institute of Mental Health. We thank Steve Augilard, Jane Burke-Miller, Pam Cameron, Jeanne Dunne, Rhonda Norwood, and our JOH study instructors for their invaluable assistance with this project.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Accepted November 7, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.