Jennifer C. Kuhn, MA and Alice S. Carter, PhD, Psychology Department, University of Massachusetts, Boston.
Maternal Self-Efficacy and Associated Parenting Cognitions Among Mothers of Children With Autism
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
2006 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 564–575, October 2006
How to Cite
Kuhn, J. C. and Carter, A. S. (2006), Maternal Self-Efficacy and Associated Parenting Cognitions Among Mothers of Children With Autism. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 76: 564–575. doi: 10.1037/0002-9422.214.171.1244
The authors would like to express gratitude to the parents who participated in this study and the National Alliance of Autism Research (NAAR) for grant support. They would also like to thank Building Blocks, Inc. and NAAR for playing an integral role in facilitating participant recruitment.
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
- Accepted July 18, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!