Risk Factors for First-Time Homelessness in Low-Income Women
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
2007 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 20–28, January 2007
How to Cite
Lehmann, E. R., Drake, C. M., Kass, P. H. and Nichols, S. B. (2007), Risk Factors for First-Time Homelessness in Low-Income Women. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 77: 20–28. doi: 10.1037/0002-94188.8.131.52
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Received September 1, 2006 Accepted October 1, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.