Physical Illness, Functional Limitations, and Suicide Risk: A Population-Based Study
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
2007 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 56–60, January 2007
How to Cite
Kaplan, M. S., McFarland, B. H., Huguet, N. and Newsom, J. T. (2007), Physical Illness, Functional Limitations, and Suicide Risk: A Population-Based Study. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 77: 56–60. doi: 10.1037/0002-94126.96.36.199
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
- Received October 28, 2005 Revision received May 23, 2006 Accepted August 7, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!