Children's Communication About Distressing Events: The Role of Emotional Openness and Psychological Attributes of Family Members
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
2007 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 86–94, January 2007
How to Cite
Lutz, W. J., Hock, E. and Kang, M. J. (2007), Children's Communication About Distressing Events: The Role of Emotional Openness and Psychological Attributes of Family Members. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 77: 86–94. doi: 10.1037/0002-94188.8.131.52
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Received April 1, 2005 Revision received August 31, 2006 Accepted October 26, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!