Cumulative Trauma and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Among Children Exposed to the 9/11 World Trade Center Attack
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
2008 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 103–108, January 2008
How to Cite
Mullett-Hume, E., Anshel, D., Guevara, V. and Cloitre, M. (2008), Cumulative Trauma and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Among Children Exposed to the 9/11 World Trade Center Attack. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 78: 103–108. doi: 10.1037/0002-94188.8.131.52
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
- Received October 1, 2007 Revision received November 11, 2007 Accepted January 31, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.