Cumulative Trauma and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Among Children Exposed to the 9/11 World Trade Center Attack
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
2008 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 103–108, January 2008
How to Cite
Mullett-Hume, E., Anshel, D., Guevara, V. and Cloitre, M. (2008), Cumulative Trauma and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Among Children Exposed to the 9/11 World Trade Center Attack. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 78: 103–108. doi: 10.1037/0002-94184.108.40.206
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Received October 1, 2007 Revision received November 11, 2007 Accepted January 31, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.