Social Relationships Among Persons Who Have Experienced Serious Mental Illness, Substance Abuse, and Homelessness: Implications for Recovery
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
2008 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 333–339, July 2008
How to Cite
Padgett, D. K., Henwood, B., Abrams, C. and Drake, R. E. (2008), Social Relationships Among Persons Who Have Experienced Serious Mental Illness, Substance Abuse, and Homelessness: Implications for Recovery. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 78: 333–339. doi: 10.1037/a0014155
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Received May 20, 2008 Revision received May 20, 2008 Accepted June 6, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.