Jewish and Non-Jewish World War II Child and Adolescent Survivors at 60 Years After War: Effects of Parental Loss and Age at Exposure on Weil-Being
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
2008 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 369–377, July 2008
How to Cite
Lis-Turlejska, M., Plichta, A., Luszczynska, A. and Benight, C. C. (2008), Jewish and Non-Jewish World War II Child and Adolescent Survivors at 60 Years After War: Effects of Parental Loss and Age at Exposure on Weil-Being. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 78: 369–377. doi: 10.1037/a0014166
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Received August 9, 2008 Revision received August 9, 2008 Accepted September 22, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.