Attitudes Toward and Understanding of Children's Rights Among Middle School Students in Jerusalem: The Role of Family Values and Patterns, Nationality, and Religion
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
2008 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 359–368, July 2008
How to Cite
Ben-Arieh, A. and Khoury-Kassabri, M. (2008), Attitudes Toward and Understanding of Children's Rights Among Middle School Students in Jerusalem: The Role of Family Values and Patterns, Nationality, and Religion. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 78: 359–368. doi: 10.1037/a0014183
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
- Received September 21, 2008 Revision received September 21, 2008 Accepted September 24, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.