Victimization, Anger, and Gender: Low Anger and Passive Responses Work
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2010
2009 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 71–82, January 2009
How to Cite
Champion, K. M. (2009), Victimization, Anger, and Gender: Low Anger and Passive Responses Work. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 79: 71–82. doi: 10.1037/a0015340
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2010
- Received December 3, 2007; Revision received December 3, 2007; Accepted January 26, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!