Laura Smith, PhD, Debbie-Ann Chambers, MA, and Lucinda Bratini, EdM, Department of Counseling and Clinical Psychology, Teachers College, Columbia University.
When Oppression Is the Pathogen: The Participatory Development of Socially Just Mental Health Practice
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2010
2009 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 159–168, April 2009
How to Cite
Smith, L., Chambers, D.-A. and Bratini, L. (2009), When Oppression Is the Pathogen: The Participatory Development of Socially Just Mental Health Practice. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 79: 159–168. doi: 10.1037/a0015353
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2010
- Received November 14, 2007; Revision received September 30, 2008; Accepted January 26, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!