Linda Falconnier, PhD, MSW, Jane Addams College of Social Work, University of Illinois at Chicago.
Socioeconomic Status in the Treatment of Depression
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2010
2009 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 148–158, April 2009
How to Cite
Falconnier, L. (2009), Socioeconomic Status in the Treatment of Depression. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 79: 148–158. doi: 10.1037/a0015469
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2010
- Received January 10, 2008; Revision received January 13, 2009; Accepted February 4, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.