Zeev Winstok, PhD, and Eila Perkis, PhD, The Center for the Study of Society, University of Haifa.
Women's Perspective on Men's Control and Aggression in Intimate Relationships
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2010
2009 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 169–180, April 2009
How to Cite
Winstok, Z. and Perkis, E. (2009), Women's Perspective on Men's Control and Aggression in Intimate Relationships. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 79: 169–180. doi: 10.1037/a0015690
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2010
- Received January 29, 2008; Revision received October 18, 2008; Accepted January 25, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!