Jaime V. Marra. MA, James A. Haley Tampa Veterans Administration Medical Center, Tampa, FL., and Department of Psychology. University of Connecticut
Effects of Social Support and Conflict on Parenting Among Homeless Mothers
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2010
2009 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 348–356, July 2009
How to Cite
Marra, J. V., Lin, H.-J., McCarthy, E., Ford, J., Rodis, E. and Frisman, L. K. (2009), Effects of Social Support and Conflict on Parenting Among Homeless Mothers. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 79: 348–356. doi: 10.1037/a0017241
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2010
- Received March 3, 2009; Revision received June 10, 2009; Accepted July 30. 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.