Authors are at the Center for Social Research, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pa.
RESILIENT EARLY SCHOOL-AGE CHILDREN FROM MALTREATING HOMES: Outcomes in Late Adolescence
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
1994 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 301–309, April 1994
How to Cite
Herrenkohl, E. C., Herrenkohl, R. C. and Egolf, B. (1994), RESILIENT EARLY SCHOOL-AGE CHILDREN FROM MALTREATING HOMES: Outcomes in Late Adolescence. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 64: 301–309. doi: 10.1037/h0079517
A revised version of a paper submitted to the Journal in January 1993. Preparation of this article was made possible by grants from the National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect, grant #90-CA-1411, and an anonymous foundation.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.