Authors are at: Center for the Study of Youth Policy, School of Social Work. University of Pennsylvania (Marcenko); and Public Health and Preventive Medicine Program, Hahnemann University (Spence), Philadelphia.
HOME VISITATION SERVICES FOR AT-RISK PREGNANT AND POSTPARTUM WOMEN: A Randomized Trial
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
1994 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 468–478, July 1994
How to Cite
Marcenko, M. O. and Spence, M. (1994), HOME VISITATION SERVICES FOR AT-RISK PREGNANT AND POSTPARTUM WOMEN: A Randomized Trial. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 64: 468–478. doi: 10.1037/h0079547
A revised version of a paper submitted to the Journal in September 1993. Research was funded by a grant from the Department of Health and Human Services (90CB004-01) under the Abandoned Infants Assistance Program.
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.