The author is in private practice in Montclair, N.J.
BLACK/WHITE INTERRACIAL YOUNG ADULTS: Quest for a Racial Identity
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
1995 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 125–130, January 1995
How to Cite
Brown, U. M. (1995), BLACK/WHITE INTERRACIAL YOUNG ADULTS: Quest for a Racial Identity. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 65: 125–130. doi: 10.1037/h0079587
A revised version of a paper submitted to the Journal in July 1993.
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!