Authors are at: Department of Social Work, California State University, Long Beach, University of Washington, Seattle.
PREVENTING SCHOOL FAILURE, DRUG USE, AND DELINQUENCY AMONG LOW-INCOME CHILDREN: Long-Term Intervention in Elementary Schools
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
1995 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 87–100, January 1995
How to Cite
O'Donnell, J., Hawkins, J. D., Catalano, R. F., Abbott, R. D. and Day, L. E. (1995), PREVENTING SCHOOL FAILURE, DRUG USE, AND DELINQUENCY AMONG LOW-INCOME CHILDREN: Long-Term Intervention in Elementary Schools. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 65: 87–100. doi: 10.1037/h0079598
A revised version of a paper submitted to the Journal in September 1993. Research was supported by grants from the Prevention Research Branch, National Institute on Drug Abuse, the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, and the Burlington Northern Foundation.
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!