Research was supported, in part, by the William T. Grant Foundation and University of Georgia's Institute for Behavioral Research.
PREDICTING ALCOHOL AND DRUG USE IN EARLY ADULTHOOD
The Role of Internalizing and Externalizing Behavior Problems in Early Adolescence
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
1995 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 380–388, July 1995
How to Cite
Steele, R. G., Forehand, R., Armistead, L. and Brody, G. (1995), PREDICTING ALCOHOL AND DRUG USE IN EARLY ADULTHOOD. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 65: 380–388. doi: 10.1037/h0079694
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!