PARENTS OF ADULTS WITH MENTAL RETARDATION LIVING IN-HOME AND OUT-OF-HOME: Caregiving Burdens and Gratifications
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
1997 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 323–329, April 1997
How to Cite
McDermott, S., Valentine, D., Anderson, D., Gallup, D. and Thompson, S. (1997), PARENTS OF ADULTS WITH MENTAL RETARDATION LIVING IN-HOME AND OUT-OF-HOME: Caregiving Burdens and Gratifications. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 67: 323–329. doi: 10.1037/h0080236
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.