Invited for inclusion in this special section of the Journal. Work was supported by U.S. Public Health Services grants MH-00839, MH-46072, and MH-47567 from the National Institute of Mental Health, and by grant AA-08341 from the National Institutes on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.
ASSERTIVE COMMUNITY TREATMENT FOR PATIENTS WITH CO-OCCURRING SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS AND SUBSTANCE USE DISORDER
A Clinical Trial
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
1998 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 201–215, April 1998
How to Cite
Drake, R. E., McHugo, G. J., Clark, R. E., Teague, G. B., Xie, H., Miles, K. and Ackerson, T. H. (1998), ASSERTIVE COMMUNITY TREATMENT FOR PATIENTS WITH CO-OCCURRING SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS AND SUBSTANCE USE DISORDER. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 68: 201–215. doi: 10.1037/h0080330
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!