The author is in private practice in New York City.
RECREATING MOTHER: The Consolidation of “Heterosexual” Gender Identification in the Young Son of Homosexual Men
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
1998 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 433–442, July 1998
How to Cite
Eisold, B. K. (1998), RECREATING MOTHER: The Consolidation of “Heterosexual” Gender Identification in the Young Son of Homosexual Men. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 68: 433–442. doi: 10.1037/h0080352
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!