The author is in private practice in New York City.
RECREATING MOTHER: The Consolidation of “Heterosexual” Gender Identification in the Young Son of Homosexual Men
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
1998 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 433–442, July 1998
How to Cite
Eisold, B. K. (1998), RECREATING MOTHER: The Consolidation of “Heterosexual” Gender Identification in the Young Son of Homosexual Men. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 68: 433–442. doi: 10.1037/h0080352
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.