SURVIVING POVERTY: Stress and Coping in the Lives of Housed and Homeless Mothers
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
1998 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 479–489, July 1998
How to Cite
Banyard, V. L. and Graham-Bermann, S. A. (1998), SURVIVING POVERTY: Stress and Coping in the Lives of Housed and Homeless Mothers. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 68: 479–489. doi: 10.1037/h0080357
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.