Authors are at: Oregon Social Learning Center, Eugene (Fisher); Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle (Storck); and Psychological Services (private practice), Coulee Dam, Wash. (Bacon).
IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER: Risk and Protective Factors in Rural American Indian and Caucasian Adolescents
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
1999 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 294–304, July 1999
How to Cite
Fisher, P. A., Storck, M. and Bacon, J. G. (1999), IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER: Risk and Protective Factors in Rural American Indian and Caucasian Adolescents. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 69: 294–304. doi: 10.1037/h0080404
A revised version of a paper submitted to the Journal in April 1998. Research was supported by grant ISR000722-03 ISR73 from the Indian Health Service to the third author, and grants P30MH46690 and R01MH37911 from the National Institute of Mental Health, and HD19739 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, to the first author.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.