The first author (Williams) is at the School of Social Work, Jackson (Mississippi) State University.
EFFECTS OF FATHER PARTICIPATION IN CHILD REARING: Twenty-Year Follow-Up
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
1999 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 328–336, July 1999
How to Cite
Williams, E. and Radin, N. (1999), EFFECTS OF FATHER PARTICIPATION IN CHILD REARING: Twenty-Year Follow-Up. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 69: 328–336. doi: 10.1037/h0080407
Submitted to the Journal in February 1999. Research was supported by the School of Social Work, University of Michigan.
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!