A revised version of a paper submitted to the Journal in June 1998. Work was supported in part by grants from An Uncommon LEGACY Foundation, the Horizons Foundation, the Joyce Mertz-Gilmore Foundation, and the Lesbian Health Fund of the Gay and Lesbian Medical Association. Authors are at: Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco (Gartrell); Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, Boston (Banks); Department of Psychology, Social and Health Sciences, Duke University, Durham, N.C. (Hamilton); Tapestry Feminist Counseling, Cambridge, Mass. (Reed); Judge Baker Children's Center, Boston (Bishop); and Graduate School of Public Health, San Diego State University (Rodas).
THE NATIONAL LESBIAN FAMILY STUDY: 2. Interviews With Mothers of Toddlers
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
1999 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 362–369, July 1999
How to Cite
Gartrell, N., Banks, A., Hamilton, J., Reed, N., Bishop, H. and Rodas, C. (1999), THE NATIONAL LESBIAN FAMILY STUDY: 2. Interviews With Mothers of Toddlers. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 69: 362–369. doi: 10.1037/h0080410
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!