Submitted to the Journal in November 1998. Research was supported by grant MH41569 from the National Institute of Mental Health. Authors are at: Young Adulthood Research Project, Simmons College Graduate School of Social Work, Boston (Frost, Reinherz, Giaconia); University of California, San Diego (Pakiz-Camras); and Pennsylvania State University, State College, Pa. (Lefkowitz)
RISK FACTORS FOR DEPRESSIVE SYMPTOMS IN LATE ADOLESCENCE: A Longitudinal Community Study
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
1999 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 370–381, July 1999
How to Cite
Frost, A. K., Reinherz, H. Z., Pakiz-Camras, B., Giaconia, R. M. and Lefkowitz, E. S. (1999), RISK FACTORS FOR DEPRESSIVE SYMPTOMS IN LATE ADOLESCENCE: A Longitudinal Community Study. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 69: 370–381. doi: 10.1037/h0080411
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!