Benefits of a Low-Fat Plant-Based Diet
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
2001 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Volume 9, Issue 11, page 731, November 2001
How to Cite
Dunn-Emke, S., Weidner, G. and Ornish, D. (2001), Benefits of a Low-Fat Plant-Based Diet. Obesity Research, 9: 731. doi: 10.1038/oby.2001.100
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
- 22001) Nutritional analysis of the Prostate Cancer Lifestyle Trial diet (in press)., , (
- 3Institute of Medicine (2000) Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, and Carotenoids National Academy Press (Washington, DC).
- 51999) Concise review: intensive lifestyle changes in the management of coronary heart disease. Braunwald, E. Fauci, A. Isselbacher, K. eds. Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine Available at: http:www.harrisonsonline.com.(
- 6The role of pathogenic and protective dietary factors and non-traditional risk factors in the coronary epidemic of eastern and central Europe. Weidner, G. Kopp, M. Kristenson, M. eds. Heart Disease: Environment, Stress and Gender NATO Science Series, Series I: Life and Behavioural Sciences. 327, IOS Press (Amsterdam, The Netherlands) (in press)., , , , .