Gender Differences in the Relationship between Personality Dimensions and Relative Body Weight
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
2001 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Volume 9, Issue 10, pages 647–650, October 2001
How to Cite
Faith, M. S., Flint, J., Fairburn, C. G., Goodwin, G. M. and Allison, D. B. (2001), Gender Differences in the Relationship between Personality Dimensions and Relative Body Weight. Obesity Research, 9: 647–650. doi: 10.1038/oby.2001.86
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
- Submitted for publication March 27, 2001. Accepted for publication in final form July 09, 2001
- 1National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (2000) Clinical guidelines for the identification, evaluation, and treatment of overweight and obesity in adults: the evidence report. Obes Res. 6 (Suppl 2): 715–805.
- 51996) Assessment of psychological status in obese persons. In Thompson, JK (ed). Body Image, Eating Disorders, and Obesity: A Practical Guide for Assessment and Treatment. American Psychological Association: Washington, DC. 365–387., (
- 10Office of Health Economics (1987) Compendium of Heath Statistics. Office of Health Economics: London, U.K.
- 111967) The Biological Basis of Personality. Charles C. Thomas: Springfield, IL.(
- 121989) Genes, Culture, and Personality: An Empirical Approach. Academic Press: New York, NY., , (
- 131995) Body composition. In Allison, DB (ed). Handbook of Measurement Methods for the Assessment of Eating Behaviors and Weight Related Problems. Sage Publications: Newbury Park, CA., , , (
- 14Obesity—depression covariations in the population., , .