Fat Mass Measured by DXA Varies with Scan Velocity
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
2002 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 69–77, February 2002
How to Cite
Black, E., Petersen, L., Kreutzer, M., Toubro, S., Sørensen, T. I. A., Pedersen, O. and Astrup, A. (2002), Fat Mass Measured by DXA Varies with Scan Velocity. Obesity Research, 10: 69–77. doi: 10.1038/oby.2002.12
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
- Submitted for publication June 13, 2001. Accepted for publication in final form November 07, 2001
- 11993) Accuracy of measurements of body composition by dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry in vivo. Am J Clin Nutr. 5: 605–608., , , (
- 9International Committee for Standards in Bone Measurement (1997) Standardization of proximal femur bone mineral density (BMD) measurements by DEXA. Bone. 21: 369–70.
- 101995) Evaluation of body composition by dual energy x-ray absorptiometry and two different software packages. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 27: 587–591., , , (
- 14Lunar Corporation (1997) Appendix D, total body image acquisition and analysis. In DPX-IQ Reference Manual Documentation, Version 10/97C. Lunar Corp.: Madison, WI. p. D.6.
- 15Lunar Corporation (1997) Acquisition information, chapter 7. In DPX-IQ Reference Manual Documentation, Version 10/97C. Lunar Corp.: Madison, WI. p. 7.