Binge Size Increases with Body Mass Index in Women with Binge-Eating Disorder
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
2002 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 1021–1029, October 2002
How to Cite
Guss, J. L., Kissileff, H. R., Devlin, M. J., Zimmerli, E. and Walsh, B. T. (2002), Binge Size Increases with Body Mass Index in Women with Binge-Eating Disorder. Obesity Research, 10: 1021–1029. doi: 10.1038/oby.2002.139
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
- Received for review April 1, 2002. Accepted for publication in final form July 08, 2002
- 1American Psychiatric Association (1994) Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders-IV. American Psychiatric Association: Washington, DC.
- 61992) Bulimia nervosa: a syndrome of feast and famine. In Anderson, GH and Kennedy, SH (eds). The Biology of Feast and Famine: Relevance to Eating Disorders. Academic Press: Orlando, FL. 3–20., , , (
- 7Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (1983) Height and weight tables. Stat Bull Metrop Life Insur Co..
- 81995) Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-IV Axis I Disorders (SCID), Biometrics Research. New York State Psychiatric Institute: New York., , , (
- 101993) The eating disorder examination, 12th edition. In Fairburn, CG and Wilson, GT (eds). Binge Eating: Nature, Assessment, and Treatment. Guilford Press: New York. 317–360., (
- 111993) Assessment of binge eating. In Fairburn, CG and Wilson, GT (eds). Binge Eating: Nature, Assessment, and Treatment. Guilford Press: New York. 227–249.(
- 151957) Hedonic scale method of measuring food preferences. Food Technol Suppl. 11: 9–14., (
- 171975) Anorectic drugs. In Silverstone, T. (ed). Obesity, Its Pathogenesis and Management. Publishing Sciences Group, Inc.: Acton, MA. 193–227.(
- 18N-Squared Computing I (1985) N-Squared Nutritionist III Instruction Manual. N-Squared Computing, Inc.: Silverton, CO.
- 191971) Statistical Principles in Experimental Design. McGraw-Hill: New York.(
- 20SAS Institute, Inc (1988) SAS/STAT User's Guide, Version 6.03. SAS Institute, Inc.: Cary, NC.
- 21SAS Institute, Inc (1998) SAS/STAT User's Guide, Version 8.01. SAS Institute, Inc.: Cary, NC.
- 291996) What animal research tells us about human eating. In Meiselman, H. and MacFie, H. (eds). Food Choice, Acceptance and Consumption. Blackie Academic (Division of Chapman & Hall): New York. 104–160., , (
- 301984) The neuroendocrinology of postprandial satiety. In Martini, L. and Ganong, WF (eds). Frontiers of Neuroendocrinology. Raven Press: New York. 223–245., (
- 351998) The assessment and treatment of binge eating disorder. J Pract Psychiatr Behav Health. 4: 191–201.(
- 401961) The Fire of Life. John Wiley & Sons, Inc.: New York.(
- 441997) Assessment of meal patterns in subjects with binge eating disorder. Int J Eat Disord. 26: 253–258., , , (