Trends in Waist Circumference among U.S. Adults
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
2003 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 1223–1231, October 2003
How to Cite
Ford, E. S., Mokdad, A. H. and Giles, W. H. (2003), Trends in Waist Circumference among U.S. Adults. Obesity Research, 11: 1223–1231. doi: 10.1038/oby.2003.168
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
- Received for review April 03, 2003; Accepted in final form August 18, 2003
- 15National Institutes of Health (2001) Third Report of the National Cholesterol Education Program Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults (Adult Treatment Panel III). Executive Summary National Institutes for Health Bethesda, MD. NIH Publication No. 01-3670.
- 16National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (1998) Clinical guidelines on the identification, evaluation, and treatment of overweight and obesity in adults National Institutes for Health Bethesda, MD. NIH Publication No. 98-4083.
- 18Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (1994) Plan and operation of the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 1988-94. Vital Health Stat 1: 32. National Center for Health Statistics Bethesda, MD.
- 19Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (1996) The Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES III 1988-94) reference manuals and reports National Center for Health Statistics Bethesda, MD. (CD-ROM).
- 20Centers for Disease Control and Prevention NHANES 1999-2000 public data release file documentation. http:www.cdc.govnchsaboutmajornhanescurrentnhanes.htm (Accessed September 16, 2003).
- 21Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Anthropometry procedures manual. http:www.cdc.govnchsdatanhanesbm.pdf (Accessed September 16, 2003).
- 221997) SUDAAN User's Manual, Version 7.5. Research Triangle Institute Research Triangle Park, NC., , (