Relationship of Neck Circumference to Cardiovascular Risk Factors
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
2003 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 226–231, February 2003
How to Cite
Ben-Noun, L. and Laor, A. (2003), Relationship of Neck Circumference to Cardiovascular Risk Factors. Obesity Research, 11: 226–231. doi: 10.1038/oby.2003.35
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
- Received for review May 20, 2002; Accepted in final form November 11, 2002
- 7World Health Organization (1989) Measuring Obesity: Classification and Distribution of Anthropometric Data World Health Organization: Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 101982) Error in blood pressure measurement due to incorrect cuff size in obese patients. Lancet 3: 33–36., , , , (
- 11SAS Institute Inc (2000) SAS/STAT User's Guide Version 8. SAS Institute Inc.: Cary, NC.
- 12National Institutes of Health (2001) Third Report of the National Cholesterol Education Program Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults (Adult Treatment Panel III) National Institutes of Health: Bethesda, MD.