The costs of publication of this article were defrayed, in part, by the payment of page charges. This article must, therefore, be hereby marked “advertisement” in accordance with 18 U.S.C. Section 1734 solely to indicate this fact.
Hip Circumference and Cardiovascular Morbidity and Mortality in Men and Women
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
2004 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 482–487, March 2004
How to Cite
Heitmann, B. L., Frederiksen, P. and Lissner, L. (2004), Hip Circumference and Cardiovascular Morbidity and Mortality in Men and Women. Obesity Research, 12: 482–487. doi: 10.1038/oby.2004.54
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Received for review August 11, 2003; Accepted in final form January 05, 2004
- 1World Health Organization. (2000) Obesity—preventing and managing the global epidemic. Report of a WHO consultation on obesity, Geneva, 1999. World Health Organization: Geneva, Switzerland.
- 10World Health Organization. (1989) Measuring obesity—classification and description of anthropometric data. Report on a WHO consultation of the epidemiology of obesity, Warsaw, 21–23 October 1987. World Health Organization: Copenhagen, Denmark.