The costs of publication of this article were defrayed, in part, by the payment of page charges. This article must, therefore, be hereby marked “advertisement” in accordance with 18 U.S.C. Section 1734 solely to indicate this fact.
Quantitative Trait Loci for Metabolic Syndrome in the Hypertension Genetic Epidemiology Network Study
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
2005 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1885–1890, November 2005
How to Cite
Kraja, A. T., Hunt, S. C., Pankow, J. S., Myers, R. H., Heiss, G., Lewis, C. E., Rao, D.C. and Province, M. A. (2005), Quantitative Trait Loci for Metabolic Syndrome in the Hypertension Genetic Epidemiology Network Study. Obesity Research, 13: 1885–1890. doi: 10.1038/oby.2005.231
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Received for review December 13, 2004; Accepted in final form August 16, 2005
- 1Third Report of the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) (2002) Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults (Adult Treatment Panel). Final report. Circulation. 37/3: 3144–3121.
- 161989) Use of bioelectric impedance analysis to assess human body composition: a review. In: Levingston GE, ed. Nutritional Status Assessment of the Individual Food and Nutrition Press Inc.: Trumball, CT.(