Physical Activity Compliance: Differences between Overweight/Obese and Normal-Weight Adults
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
2006 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 2259–2265, December 2006
How to Cite
Davis, J. N., Hodges, V. A. and Gillham, M. B. (2006), Physical Activity Compliance: Differences between Overweight/Obese and Normal-Weight Adults. Obesity, 14: 2259–2265. doi: 10.1038/oby.2006.265
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Received for review October 31, 2005, Accepted in final from August 01, 2006
- 11996) Reliability of the doubly labeled water method for the measurement of total daily energy expenditure in free-living subjects. J Nutr 126: 348–54S., (
- 31984) van Es AJH eds. Human Energy Metabolism: Physical Activity and Energy Expenditure Measurements in Epidemiological Research Based upon Direct and Indirect Calorimetry Stichting Nederlands Instituut voor de Voeding Wageningen, The Netherlands., , , et al. (
- 41996) Measuring Physical Activity and Energy Expenditure Human Kinetics Champaign, IL., , , (
- 9CDC (2001) Physical activity trends: United States, 1990–1998. Morb Mort Week Rep 50: 166–169.
- 10Dietary Reference Intakes for Energy, Carbohydrate, Fiber, Fat, Fatty Acids, Cholesterol, Protein, and Amino Acids (Macronutrients) (2002) National Academies Press Washington, DC.
- 27National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (1998) Clinical Guidelines on the Identification, Evaluation and Treatment of Overweight and Obesity in Adults: The Evidence Report National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute Rockville, MD.