Use of Lifestyle Changes Treatment Plans and Drug Therapy in Controlling Cardiovascular and Metabolic Risk Factors
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
2006 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Special Issue: Cardiovascular Risk Reduction: Focus on Managing Cardiometabolic Risk Factors
Volume 14, Issue S6, pages 135S–142S, June 2006
How to Cite
Pi-Sunyer, F. X. (2006), Use of Lifestyle Changes Treatment Plans and Drug Therapy in Controlling Cardiovascular and Metabolic Risk Factors. Obesity, 14: 135S–142S. doi: 10.1038/oby.2006.293
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
- 4Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults (2001) Executive Summary of the Third Report of the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults (Adult Treatment Panel III). JAMA 285: 2486–2497.
- 5National Institutes of Health/National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (1998) Clinical Guidelines on the Identification, Evaluation and Treatment of Overweight and Obesity in Adults—the evidence report. Obes Res. 6: (Suppl 2), 51S–209S.
- 16Portion size of food influences energy intake in adults Program and abstracts of the Annual Meeting of Professional Research Scientists in Experimental Biology, March 31 to April 4, 2001, Orlando, FL., , ,