Riverside Methodist Hospitals/McConnell Heart Health Center, Columbus, Ohio.
Effect of a Community-Based Weight Management Program on Weight Loss and Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
2006 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 280–288, February 2006
How to Cite
Graffagnino, C. L., Falko, J. M., La Londe, M., Schaumburg, J., Hyek, M. F., Shaffer, L. E.T., Snow, R. and Caulin-Glaser, T. (2006), Effect of a Community-Based Weight Management Program on Weight Loss and Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors. Obesity, 14: 280–288. doi: 10.1038/oby.2006.36
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
- Received for review April 21, 2005; Accepted in final form November 22, 2005
- 3National Institutes of Health, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (1998) Clinical guidelines on the identification, evaluation, and treatment of overweight and obesity in adults: the evidence report. Obes Res. 6: (Suppl 2), 51S
- 92004) A randomized controlled trial of 4 different commercial weight loss programmes in the UK in obese adults: body composition changes over 6 months. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 13: S146, , , et al (
- 11U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (2001) The Surgeon General's Call to Action to Prevent and Decrease Overweight and Obesity 2001 US Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Office of the Surgeon General Rockville, MD.
- 14National Institute of Health National Heart and Blood Institute (2002) Third Report of the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults (Adult Treatment Panel III) Executive Summary. Circulation. 106: 3143–3421.