The costs of publication of this article were defrayed, in part, by the payment of page charges. This article must, therefore, be hereby marked “advertisement” in accordance with 18 U.S.C. Section 1734 solely to indicate this fact.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Fluoxetine for Binge Eating Disorder: Two-year Follow-up
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
2007 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1702–1709, July 2007
How to Cite
Devlin, M. J., Goldfein, J. A., Petkova, E., Liu, L. and Walsh, B. T. (2007), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Fluoxetine for Binge Eating Disorder: Two-year Follow-up. Obesity, 15: 1702–1709. doi: 10.1038/oby.2007.203
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
- Received for review November 15, 2006, Accepted in final from December 20, 2006
- 141997) The LEARN Program for Weight Control 7th ed American Health Dallas, TX.(
- 151993) Cognitive-behavioral therapy for binge eating and bulimia nervosa: a comprehensive treatment manual Fairburn, CG Wilson, GT eds.. Binge Eating: Nature, Assessment, and Treatment 361–404. Guilford Press New York, NY., , (
- 161993) The Eating Disorder Examination, 12th ed Fairburn, CG Wilson, GT eds.. Binge Eating: Nature, Assessment, and Treatment 317–360. Guilford Press New York, NY., (
- 17American Psychiatric Association (1994) Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders 4th ed American Psychiatric Association Washington, DC.
- 181995) Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-IV Axis I Disorders (SCID) New York State Psychiatric Institute, Biometrics Research New York, NY., , , (
- 191996) Beck Depression Inventory II: Psychological Corporation San Antonio, TX., , (
- 221993) The Brief Symptom Inventory: Administration, Scoring, and Procedures Manual National Computer Systems Minneapolis, MN.(
- 242002) The Analysis of Longitudinal Data 2nd ed Oxford University Press Oxford, England., , , (
- 25SAS Institute, I. n. c. (2006) SAS, version 9 SAS Institute, Inc. Cary, NC.