The costs of publication of this article were defrayed, in part, by the payment of page charges. This article must, therefore, be hereby marked “advertisement” in accordance with 18 U.S.C. Section 1734 solely to indicate this fact.
High Childhood Obesity in an Australian Population
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
2007 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 1908–1912, August 2007
How to Cite
Sanigorski, A. M., Bell, A. C., Kremer, P. J. and Swinburn, B. A. (2007), High Childhood Obesity in an Australian Population. Obesity, 15: 1908–1912. doi: 10.1038/oby.2007.226
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Received for review August 05, 2005, Accepted in final from January 17, 2007
- 22001) Standard methods for the collection and collation of anthropometric data in children. National Food and Nutrition Monitoring and Surveillance Project. Commonwealth of Australia: Canberra., , (
- 4Australian Bureau of Statistics (2001) Information Paper: Census of Population and Housing–Socio-Economic Indexes for Areas, Australia [Report No.: 9039.0]. Australian Bureau of Statistics: Canberra, Australia.
- 52004) Standardizing anthropometric measures in children and adolescents with new functions for egen. Stata J. 4: 50–55., , , (