The costs of publication of this article were defrayed, in part, by the payment of page charges. This article must, therefore, be hereby marked “advertisement” in accordance with 18 U.S.C. Section 1734 solely to indicate this fact.
Using Telehealth to Increase Participation in Weight Maintenance Programs
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
2007 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 3067–3077, December 2007
How to Cite
Haugen, H. A., Tran, Z. V., Wyatt, H. R., Barry, M. J. and Hill, J. O. (2007), Using Telehealth to Increase Participation in Weight Maintenance Programs. Obesity, 15: 3067–3077. doi: 10.1038/oby.2007.365
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
- Received for review December 07, 2006, Accepted in final from May 01, 2007
- 21992) Very low calorie diets: an overview and appraisal Wadden, TA Vit, B. eds.. Treatment of the Seriously Obese Patient 44–79. Guilford Press New York., (
- 3The National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (2000) The Practical Guide. Identification, Evaluation, and Treatment of Overweight and Obesity in Adults National Institutes of Health Bethesda, MD.
- 152006) CalorieKing Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter Family Health Publications Costa Mesa, CA.(
- 162000) Mail and Internet Surveys: The Tailored Design Method John Wiley & Sons New York, NY.(
- 18Treatment of Missing Data www.wm.edudhowellstatpagesmore_stuffmissing_datamissing.html (Accessed January 2005).
- 22National Institutes of Health (1998) Clinical guidelines on the identification, evaluation, and treatment of overweight and obesity in adults—the evidence report. Obes Res. 6: (Suppl 2) 51S–209S.
- 252005) Managing Health Care Information Systems Jossey-Bass San Francisco, CA., , (
- 272003) Digital Medicine: Implications for Healthcare Leaders Health Administration Press Chicago, IL.(
- 282000) Telemedicine and Telehealth Springer Publishing Company New York., (