“Pizza Is Cheaper Than Salad”: Assessing Workers' Views for an Environmental Food Intervention
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
2007 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Special Issue: NHLBI worksites - formative research and baseline results
Volume 15, Issue S1, pages 57S–68S, November 2007
How to Cite
Devine, C. M., Nelson, J. A., Chin, N., Dozier, A. and Fernandez, I. D. (2007), “Pizza Is Cheaper Than Salad”: Assessing Workers' Views for an Environmental Food Intervention. Obesity, 15: 57S–68S. doi: 10.1038/oby.2007.388
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
- 9U.S. Department of Health and Human Services The Surgeon General's Call to Action to Prevent and Decrease Overweight and Obesity 2001; Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Office of the Surgeon General.
- 10National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Obesity and the Built Environment: Program Description; http:www.niehs.nih.govresearchsupportedprogramsobsindex.cfm.htm (Accessed October 6, 2006).
- 14Using formative research to lay the foundation for community level HIV prevention efforts: an example from the AIDS community demonstration projects. Public Health Rep. 111: (Suppl 1) 1996; 28–35., , , et al.
- 17Health Program Planning: An Educational and Ecological Approach. 4th ed. 2005; New York, NY: McGraw Hill,
- 19Rapid Assessment Procedures (RAP) Ethnographic Methods to Investigate Women's Health 1998; Boston, MA: International Nutrition Foundation, , , ,
- 20Rapid Assessment Procedures for Nutrition and Primary Health Care 1987; Los Angeles, CA: The United Nations University,
- 21Basics of Qualitative Research: Techniques and Procedures for Developing Grounded Theory. 2nd Edition 1998; Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage,
- 22Naturalistic Inquiry 1985; Beverly Hills, CA: Sage,
- 23Strategic Management: An Integrated Approach. 5th ed. 2001; Boston, MA: Houghton Mifflin,
- 25No authors listed 1999 National Worksite Health Promotion Survey 1999; Northbrook, IL: Association for Worksite Health Promotion
- 34Healthy People 2010 Midcourse Review, Focus Area 7: Educational and Community Based Programs: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services; http:www.healthypeople.govdatamidcoursepdfFA07.pdf (Accessed February 2, 2007, 2007)., ,